If you’re looking to make a great brand & (podcasting) content that resonates with your audience. This podcast is for you. Jay Acunzo is my mentor. He actually taught many of us how to create a stellar podcast.
Jay’s content you should DEFINITELY read if you’re planning to start a podcast
Must Read Jay’s Blogs
- The Experience Spectrum (a framework for understanding how others experience our shows, so we can avoid creating commodities and focus on making proprietary experiences)
- The Style Spectrum (a framework for understanding how our own personal involvement in the experience can radically effect it, and how to be proactive about that)
- The Fortress of Favoritism (a framework on how to be someone’s favorite podcast)
2:03 – What’s his professional mission?
3:09 – Why he moved away from a well-paid Google’s job to pursue content marketing?
7:39 – How did he had his epiphany over time?
7:49 – How content creation should be actually done?
8: 13 – Why Head of Content At Hubspot was still done good enough?
15:26 – How Jay’s VC podcast considered as good as A16z podcast?
22:5 – How to find podcast ROI?
26:01 – How a SaaS brand should have podcast creation?
28: 50 – We did a case study live on – What should be Userpilot’s (my company) podcast premise?
39:20 – What’s smug clarify and why should we avoid it?
45: 46 – How I start growth marketing stories, and how Jay help me?
53:01 – Worst advice Jay ever had?
- Jay’s favorite book on podcasting: Out on the wire
- Jay’s favorite show maker: Anthony Bourdain
- Jay’s favorite marketer: Andrew David