You can listen here: Apple Podcast I Spotify I Google Podcast I Sticher
Or watch the video
In this episode, we’ve had fun and light conversation regarding Marketingexamples.com
He recently had a good success with making great content on marketing. His newsletter has 37K+ marketers & his twitter has 72K+ followers.
We’ve talked about:
- How Harry started Marketing Examples. The story behind it.
- Why & How his content is getting viral?
- How he finds good content?
- What means “better” and “selective” when choosing a content piece?
- How to do it better?
- How to get viral on twitter?
You can find Harry’s content here:
- He mentioned https://www.steveschoger.com/
- Julian – as the best growth marketer
- Books: Hey, Whipple Squeeze this for Marketers & Man’s Search for Meaning for life
- PS — Harry’s recently launched Copywriting Examples. The site for anyone writing new copy. Check it out
If you like this episode, tweet at GoodMarketingHQ about this.