I was also kinda shocked how B2B Influencer marketing can help a SaaS grow on search.
You can listen on: Spotify I Apple Podcast I Sticher I
Today on the show we have Agata Kirstofik, the person who’ve been part of Google, SimSclae and now PiktoChart.
True story: Learn how influencer marketing helped SimScale get qualified leads of 3 months within 3 days. These leads also cost 15x cheaper.
Not only that but it also increased search appearance for SimScale 247%
What did we discuss in the episode:
- How Agata took 80% of marketing ad spend to search
- How she took risks to do things in SaaS that others don’t do (influencer marketing)
- Her growth experiments that helped the company grow faster
..and much more.
Key episode moments:
- 1:55: Agata mentions that she was the first marketer, and how founders were spending more than $20K/month on ads
- 4:46: The risk bet she took
- 7:52: What was the result of her experiment?
- 11:39: Was it just luck that the growth happened?
- 12:45: What were the added advantages of this growth story?
- Agata’s LinkedIn Profile and her website
- Books she recommends — Mircale Morning & Measure What Matters
- Her favorite Growth Marketer — Jessica Volbrecht
- The influencer video that got viral
- Another video from the same channel