Rob is the author of The Mom Test and we chatted about his framework to grow any product.
In this episode, I asked Rob Fitzpatrick (The author of The Mom Test) about his framework to launch his books and software products.
1:31 – Rob’s story about how he got into Y-combinator
6:15 – His framework to research for any product
7:08 – How he stumbled on helping a friend to share his notes and that lead to the book – Write Useful Book’s
10:41 – Three lessons from his latest books (DEEPP framework). Desire – Effectiveness-Engagement – Polish & Professional
15:41 – How do you find out where exactly in the book people get bored to optimize it?
18:16 – How do you actually find out the audience for your book?
26:45 – Rapid-fire questions:
- What’s the worst advice he ever got?
- What he has recently changed his mind about?
- When did you last say ‘Why not’ to something?
Check out Write Useful Book Resources & Rob’s Details
- Pre-orders for immediate access and the community
- Rob’s Website
- His Youtube Channel and Rob’s Twitter handle